Due to exceptional growth, my prestigious client is looking to hire an Account Handler to join their team in Cardiff. You will be an experienced accounts handler. Offering a salary of £30 – 40k per annum DOE plus fantastic benefits as detailed below.
The role of the Account Handler is to provide office-based support to their assigned Account Executive in the running of the client portfolio. The Account Handler is the first point of contact for all client and provider queries and issues as they arise and is expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand what actions are required to meet the expectations of all parties.
• Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients and insurers
• Be the first point of contact for day to day enquiries from clients, providers and other internal and external sources
• Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner, whilst keeping consultants informed as appropriate
• Co-ordinate administration of schemes including invoicing, membership data, claims data, communication materials and other associated queries
• Prepare template client reports as request by Account Executive
• Resolve any identified discrepancies in provider documentation before sending to clients
• Attend client meetings
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Background in Insurance – Either at an Insurer or Broker
• Background in Customer Service/Sales
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
• Excellent organisational skills
• The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Commercial awareness
- Career development and progression
- Ability to progress into management positions
- Annual bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing division
- Hybrid working
- Great working environment and culture
- Friendly and supportive team
- Team events
- Onsite parking
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Employer pension contribution of 6% (providing you, the Employee provides 2%)
- Life Assurance at X4 of your base salary
- Group income protection
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Lilly @ RE Recruitment today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.