Case Manager – Mental Health
Full time – flexible work hours Monday-Friday
Immediate starts available
Do you enjoy helping people and have a background in psychology or mental health? Are you looking to embark on a genuinely rewarding career?
After impressive year on year growth, I am recruiting for three healthcare advisors and case managers to join a successful organisation who specialise in improving mental and physical health in the workplace. The successful candidates will be joining the healthcare team who are trained to become experts in their field.
We would be very keen to hear from candidates from the following backgrounds.
- Claims Handling (preferable health/medically related)
- Therapists / Counsellors
- Occupational Health
- Psychological roles
- Mental Health support workers
- Deliver strong customer service skills to all customers
- Demonstrating empathy and effective listening
- Follow assessment procedures for ill health or injury
- Managing multiple cases to meet customer deadlines and service standards
- Source and access the most appropriate treatment intervention via the NHS or private sector using the most effective method of funding applicable for the medical condition
- Ensure all information is accurately recorded
- A passion for helping people and providing excellent customer service
- Enjoy working in a varied role managing multiple cases
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Adopt an investigatory approach to cases
- Ability to understand the impact of work on an individual and the impact of ill health on an individual’s ability to work
- Ability effectively manage workload to meet to deadlines and service standards
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be educated to A-Level and above, ideally hold a degree in a relevant subject including psychology, sports therapy, nutrition, physiotherapy, counselling, therapy, health and wellbeing
- An interest in health and wellbeing
- 33 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Embark on a rewarding career within a forward-thinking organisation
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Healthcare benefits
- Home working after passing probation
- Full training provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern offices
If this role is of interest, apply today to Sadie K @ RE Recruitment.com
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.
o come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.