Role: Children and Young People Support Worker: up to £25,000
Contract: Full Time Contract available Days or
Salary: Full time salary range is £20, 681 at Entry Level, to £25,000 for suitably experienced or qualified Care Workers any sleep in requirement will be paid additional at £40
Hourly rate of pay is £10.15 (entry level) – £11.02 (L3 CYP Workforce qualified or suitably experienced) plus holiday pay
Offering a sign on bonus of £1,000 for full time staff, and we operate a referral scheme that can pay you an additional £1000.
Interviews: *Interviews are being set up ASAP with flexible times*
Home Site: (Gloucestershire) – Boys (11 – 18) with Sexually Challenging Behaviour
We are a new provider of therapeutic residential childcare and are about to open our second and third homes in Gloucestershire. We have exciting opportunities for experienced and new candidates wanting to join teams working specialist services for girls and boys. Therapeutic childcare is the bedrock of what we do, however experience of mental health work is advantageous but not essential. Inexperienced and more mature candidates will be considered as we are seeking to afford our children a full range of relationships with a diverse staff team. It is the personality and character, together with life skills/experience that matters most; we will provide all the training required.
Whilst we are a new company, our management teams have decades of experience working in specialist therapeutic residential childcare services. Having worked for large national corporate providers, this is our opportunity to do something fresh, small, personable and meaningful; where our staff are valued and treated like family. We believe that well managed services, which value autonomy, creativity and difference can enable teams and children alike to thrive.
- Aged 21 or over.
- A non-judgemental, imaginative and creative thinker.
- An empathetic, people person. Calm, reflective and flexible.
- A genuine team player, keen to develop skills and knowledge that makes a real difference.
- A safe and inspiring role model for children and young people from traumatic backgrounds.
- Not put off by shift work and is dedicated and committed with a “can do” attitude.
- Is seeking specialist training and supervision based firmly upon attachment theory, dyadic developmental therapy and therapeutic parenting.
- Is looking for a role with development opportunities and career growth in a young, but fast growing, company.
- The holder of a full driving license.
- For the right candidate we’ll provide:
- The opportunity to change the lives of some great children and young people.
- Effective training from induction through to QCF Level 3 Children and Young Peoples Workforce and beyond; with specialist in house support and training partners.
- Career progression and personal development.
- Excellent leadership, support and guidance from leaders in their field.
- A safe and well governed service that values its staff and children alike.
- Performance related pay scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Overtime at time and a third.
- Assisted childcare scheme.
- Generous Paid sick leave.
- Free meals and refreshments when on duty.
- Dedicated QCF Study Time.
- Free Onsite Parking.
- Paid DBS
- Comprehensive Two Week Induction Programme