CX – Customer Experience Specialist
My client a leading multi national business, with products across multiple sectors, is transforming from a customer service to a customer experience team, integrating customer service, logistics and short-term supply/demand planning, whom create a competitive advantage while providing a superior buying experience As part of this ongoing transformation, we are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual who will flourish within this creative culture.
CX – Customer Experience Specialist Role
This customer facing role will focus on the end-to-end order fulfilment process whilst building mutually beneficial customer relationships. Within your role, you will be responsible for the order fulfilment process, including order management, exception resolution, and collaborating with logistics partners. Alongside this, as part of our vision to provide customers a superior buying experience, we are looking for someone who will identify and capture profitable opportunities which transform how work is accomplished and create superior value for the customer by solving their unmet needs. We are seeking proactive candidates with a contribution mindset, demonstrating initiative and ability to apply economic and critical thinking to prioritize their workload according to value, who will also excel at identifying and capturing process improvements whilst embracing existing and emerging technologies.
You will be given the opportunity for exposure to different levels of the organization, and dynamic career development and will be empowered to identify trends & opportunities and develop your skills by applying economic and critical thinking to make recommendations to the business and implement solutions.
CX – Customer Experience Specialist Requirements (Essential):
- Proven professional experience
- Strong communication skills and an ability to articulate your ideas and point of view to a wider group of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and drive optimal solutions
- Ability to advance new technology solutions and transform how work is accomplished
- Ability to drive effective utilization of Artificial Intelligence, & prescriptive analytics to create profitable action
CX – Customer Experience Specialist Requirements (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exposure to Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics, Accounts Management or Analytical Tools
- Additional language skills