Digital Project Manager (with SEM experience)
– Full time
We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Digital Project Manager who relishes a new challenge. We want someone who is passionate about the internet and in particular website projects, SEO, analysis and client management.
You will be mainly responsible for delivering website projects including brochure, ecommerce and comparison websites. You will also be asked to either deliver or oversee the delivery of our SEM service to a range of clients of varying sectors and sizes. You will manage your own set of clients and have autonomy to advise and direct their digital marketing strategy.
Applicants must have at least 4-5 years commercial experience of managing website projects for a range of clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing of client relationship including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations.
- Project Management of website builds.
- Devise and manage client digital marketing strategies.
- You will be responsible for guiding the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings and ROI from search. You must be proactive with your insights and suggestions.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that SEO and PPC efforts are achieving the ROI targets for your clients.
- Managing Google Ads on behalf of your clients (including Shopping campaigns).
- Take an active part in and contribute to our SEO team and evolving our SEM service.
- Share initiatives, best practices and results.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
- Conversion rate optimisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams.
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Experience of delivering and monitoring digital marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and lead generation.
- Experienced in project and client management.
- Personable and easy to work with.
- Absolutely passionate about the internet and digital marketing.
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight.
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs.
- Ideally Google Ads and Google Analytics Certified.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.