Hours: Full- time – Permanent: Mon- Fri
Salary; £40,000-£45,000 per year
The Finance Manager, who will report directly into the Finance Director, will have a strong commercial awareness and be able to carry out a broad range of tasks. We are looking for a highly motivated and professional candidate who is committed to working flexibly and accurately to a high standard. You will have the ability to foster excellent working relationships with key individuals and departments across the business. You will be responsible, with the support of the Financial Director, for overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis throughout the business and looking to make improvements to procedures and controls.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator with good working knowledge of Sage 50 and strong Excel skills together with previous manufacturing experience in a fast-paced environment. The option to help the right candidate gain extra qualifications essential to the role is something we are keen to support as they grow with us within the business.
·Maintaining financial records and preparing associated reports.
·Preparing month end balance sheet reconciliations.
·Supporting the Finance Director in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
-Preparing financial information for the annual Statutory Accounts.
·Assisting in managing cash control and cash flow forecasting.
·Processing of daily transactions.
·Preparing ad hoc financial reports and analysis.
·Overseeing the credit control function.
·Preparing and submitting relevant monthly and quarterly returns.
-Supporting the Directors in ad hoc projects.
-Have sound knowledge of working with USD and Euro currencies and supporting with large FX transactions.
-Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
-Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities across the business.
-Predicting future financial trends and developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
-Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
·Any other duties as required.
- Degree level candidate who is CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- Proven experience working in a Management Accountant role with 3 years minimum experience.
- Solid IT literacy – Sage and Microsoft Excel in particular
- Strong and up to date knowledge of tax and HMRC regulations would be advantageous
- Strong Commercial and business awareness
- Proven communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management
- Able to prioritise tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Can do attitude
- Confident self-starter and clear communicator
- Works well as part of a team and individually.
- An analytic mind
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment and a rewarding and stimulating place to work!
Reference ID: FM/01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Management Accountant: 3 years (preferred)