INFORMATION OFFICER (Polish & German)
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30/09:00am to 17:00/17:30pm with an unpaid, 1-hour lunch break.
Salary: £24,000, rising to £24,500 after probation (Package worth £29k including bonuses)
- A graduate from a UK University?
- A good team player with strong written and verbal communication skills?
- An efficient person who can organise their time to meet set deadlines?
- Confident when dealing with enquiries and able to make decisions?
- Adept at producing quality written documents with excellent attention to detail?
- Fluent in a second language?
Would you like to:
- Forge a career in a dynamic, progressive organisation by delivering bespoke qualification services for UK Government and industry bodies?
- Contribute positively to the movement of migrants, including professionals and students into and out of the UK?
- Become an expert in credential evaluation?
…then we would like to hear from you!
Who we are and what we do
The UK national agency for information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills. The work is interesting and the atmosphere is lively, friendly and supportive.
As an Information Officer, you will develop knowledge of overseas qualifications allowing you to assist in the international qualifications recognition, comparison and verification process. You will maintain professional and supportive enquiry services. In addition, you will conduct a range of administrative tasks and may assist in the delivery of training and projects.
Full training will be provided.
As an Information Officer, you will be involved in the document checking, investigating qualifications, and completing enquiries from individuals from all over the globe who are looking to work, study, or settle in the United Kingdom, as well as doing the same for some of our members such as universities or colleges.
The role is fast paced, and requires excellent attention to detail, and ideally would suit a candidate who has an interest in education. As the qualifications require a level of investigating to be able to make a comparison, a curious and inquisitive attitude is essential to being successful within this role.
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Company Pension scheme (the Company will match employee contributions up to a maximum of 6% of basic salary in the first year. Then the scheme becomes non-contributory with employer contributions of 10% leading to 20% based on years’ service)
Life assurance of 3 x basic salary for members of the pension scheme
Bupa Private Health Care Scheme with employee contribution
Employee Assistance Programme
Employee Ownership Trust:
- As an Employee Ownership Trust, we do things a little differently from some other organisations. Every one of our employees has a voice and our people are highly motivated and committed. Our structure allows for our combined success as an organisation to be shared equitably across the Company. The trust is indirect, meaning that eligible employees are not shareholders directly, however they are held ‘in-trust’ by the Trust’s Board of Directors.
- The Employee Ownership Trust allows for a yearly tax-free bonus that is in addition to performance related bonuses to be paid to all eligible employees – dependant on the company’s annual performance.
- Eligible employees: Employees must be employed for 6 months before being an eligible beneficiary of the Trust.