Seeking to hire a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for the company comms, lead generation, and increasing brand awareness.
You will require a passion for technology and be excited about the potential, it has to change organisations and improve decision making.
If you are a skilled Marketer, able to inspire your team members, with previous experience in the SaaS/Tech sector we would like to meet you.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a competitive salary of up to £60k DOE, plus superb
- Create and implement a marketing plan to deliver the company’s growth targets.
- Work with the CEO and Head of Sales to ensure marketing and sales strategies are aligned
- Drive the company’s digital marketing program to ensure effective lead generation.
- Help shape the company’s product roadmap and communicate new features and functions supporting the product team
- Lead and develop the marketing team, set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Line management of a team of 3 + Agencies and Freelancers
- Develop positioning and pricing strategies to create compelling offerings in key solution areas
- Ensure brand messaging is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts such as events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material
- Create inbound assets and technical materials to support the Sales Process
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- 5 Years + Marketing Experience
- Previous experience at Manager or Department level in SaaS/Tech Space
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- Flexible Working
- Private Healthcare
- Share Scheme
- Onsite parking
- Superb working enviroment
- Competitve holiday entitlement
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Recruitment.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.