Human Resources Business Partner
£45,000 – £48,000
A fantastic opportunity has become available for generalist HR Business Partner to join a global manufacturing business. This is a blended role to work both strategically and operationally to deliver strategical objectives.
Working closely with management the HRBP will cover range of HR activities, including resource planning, recruitment and selection, talent management and succession, engagement, compensation, and retention, reward and complex employee relations, in order to maximise individual and business performance.
- Working in partnership with the business, provide advice, guidance and lead on all employee matters.
- Using management information and other sources of information pro-actively to provide accurate, up to date business intelligence that informs functional and business actions.
- Identify and undertake projects to deliver commercial value, e.g. reduced sickness levels, improved retention and promoting from within.
- Drive a high performance culture by challenging and coaching management teams.
- Work with the business to develop Job descriptions and support the process of Job Evaluation, ensuring clear structures and accountabilities.
- Empower Line Managers to manage HR issues competently and in line with legislation.
- Actively lead & participate in HR projects and day-to-day general administration when required.
- Drive leadership development and talent management initiatives and implement corporate HR strategy. You will also manage HR projects and lead change management programmes.
- Provide & lead end to end recruitment and selection support to ensure the business is able to attract suitable staff in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Support Mental heath wellbeing.
- HRBP experience from fast paced organisation
- Exceptional communication skills together with excellent relationship building skills and proven leadership capabilities
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex Employee relations issues
- Experience of supporting proactive talent and succession planning
- Ability to manage Employee Wellness
- Experience within a unionised environment would be advantageous
- Proactive team player with a positive can do attitude
- CIPD level 5 or above
- Ability to stay calm in high stress situations
- Talented Developer & Coach
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% bonus
- Pension up to 9%
- Private Medical
- Join a fast-moving organisation
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Sadiek@ RE Recruitment.com today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.