My prestigious client based in Gloucestershire are seeking a driven and resourceful HR Manager. The successful candidate, MUST hold a CIPD, ideally qualified to Level 7. This is a pivotal role, in the future growth and continued success of this profitable business.
As a HR Manager you will be responsible for working closely with the Senior Management Team and contribute to the development of the Business Plan. The role will involve providing strong operational and strategic support to the wider business in addition to professional advice and support to Directors and Managers on all aspect of relationship management and employment legislation.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity, offering a superb salary of up to £50,000 per annum DOE, plus benefits.
THE ROLE AS A HR MANAGER:
- Ensure management, compliance and employee understanding of company policy, procedures and rules.
- Proactively review organisation structures and recommend change, ensuring headcount requirements are to budget and in line with company aims.
- Ensure fair and accountable practices are employed throughout the business.
- Management Meetings, reporting on progress and forward direction.
- Ensure effective communication processes throughout the business.
- Lead and continue to develop a working culture of ‘can do’ and best practice principles.
- Liaise with Management in relation to employee grievance and disciplinary issues, recommending, managing and/or supporting relevant action to be taken in line with good practice and legal obligation.
- Relationship Management.
- Management of recruitment programmes.
- Ensuring effective new employee induction and probationary term management.
- Management of company appraisal and training programmes.
- Work with management in identifying employee development programmes and training needs through appraisal and other performance management tools.
- In conjunction with Directors and Senior Management, ensure pay structures are consistent and in line with job responsibilities and external competition.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- You will be a confident and collaborative HR Manager with experience of working with a strong leadership team.
- You must be used to working in a hands-on role with the flexibility also to contribute strategically.
- You will have the ability to engage at all levels within the business as well as proven relationship management skills.
- You will have a good understanding of general employment legislation.
- You will have sound, generalist HR experience.
- You will possess strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Recognised HR Qualification – CIPD Level 7.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Recruitment. RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.