Pembroke (relocation package available)
Are you an experienced HR generalist, that is looking to join the senior management team in a thriving business with excellent values?
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join a fast paced, expanding FMCG business. As the HR manager you will be an instrumental part of the senior management team, taking the business through the next stage of its advancement. You will be working on a number of strategic projects to develop the people strategy and core values within the business.
You will providing guidance across a wide variety of topics including: Succession planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, legal risk/compliance, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programmes, change programmes and strategic development.
This would suit HR Manager with previous experience working in a FMCG, manufacturing or engineering organisation.
- Responsibility for the business operational and strategic HR requirements
- Payroll management in conjunction with the finance team
- Support the business with organisational design, resource planning and change management.
- Coaching and developing managers in all aspects of people management.
- Full recruitment cycle, managing talent and succession planning.
- Development, review and implementation of HR policy and procedure.
- Absence management, monitoring and policy implementation.
- Developing and implementing employee values and behaviours.
- Management of all employee relations processes, advising and supporting line managers.
- Management of learning and development activities.
- Implementation and management of performance review process.
- Be a trusted advisor to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with management and employees and knowing the business inside and out
- Drive continuous HR process improvement initiatives
The ideal applicant will have the following skills:
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent preferred
- Strong generalist operational HR management experience, preferably in FMCG, industrial, manufacturing or service industries
- The ability to interact and communicate with all levels of employees and managers.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high levels of employee satisfaction
- Demonstrable experience in change management
- Strong understanding of employee relations and employment law
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, multi-task, and adapt to frequent change.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Sadie @ RE Recruitment today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.