Internal Sales – Engineering
Award winning business
Gloucester, parking on site
An exciting opportunity for an internal sales coordinator/sales engineer/proposals engineer/proposals lead has arisen within a global award-winning engineering business, who are leaders within their field.
You will be responsible for proactively coordinating and generating sales leads to support the business development managers.
Developing and building effective internal relationships will be key to the success of this role, so we are looking for someone who is confident and able to have effective conversations with colleagues at all levels and able to share their findings confidently.
This role would be particularly suited to someone who is looking to develop their career within a progressive company who are keen to develop and support their people.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a common platform to monitor and track all business development activity,
- Proactively track market trends, key client performance and identify new project opportunities,
- Identifying key target companies and stakeholders (key roles within the company) to support relevant applications and specifications,
- Identifying our key applications within agreed target projects,
- Developing a capture strategy to enable us to secure specifications and sales,
- Helping to pre-qualify our systems to meet project timeline,
- Supporting all sales activities associated with bids, quotations and purchase orders,
- Providing monthly report in support of business unit activities.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Understanding of how CRM systems work and is experienced in their use. Experience of using Membrain, would be an advantage,
- Educated to degree level (BEng or BSc)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple concurrent projects or activities to effective conclusion, ensuring that all stakeholders are keep up to date with progress and aware of any potential issues,
- Eagerness to learn, or an existing understanding, about the markets in which we operate,
- Attention to detail and understanding why accurate and timely reporting is a necessity,
- Willingness to support colleagues to ensure successful completion of a project,
- Ability to effectively manage own workload to achieve project deadlines.
- Join an award winning company
- Annual bonus (up to 15%)
- 33 days holiday
- Good Pension (6% matched)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Life assurance
- Great employee benefits
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Sadiek @ RE Recruitment.com today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.