About the Company:
A young, dynamic and rapidly growing entrepreneurial company supporting business professionals all over the world including those from Liverpool Football Club, PaddyPower, Fiat Chrysler, G4S and AkzoNobel to name a few.
To head up the marketing team [currently 3 people] with a dedicated focus on PR. Expect the split to be 50/50.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Head of Marketing – Strategic Activities
○ Accountable for Marketing
○ Managing team to hit quarterly and annual targets
○ Delivering the results necessary to allow other parts of the organisation to succeed.
○ Developing Marketing Plan
○ Creating and tracking budgets
○ Assigning targets through modelling
○ Branding and messages
○ Managing recruitment
- Head of Marketing – Management Activities
○ Marketing cohesion/morale
○ Managing commissions
○ Managing Holiday calendars
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies
○ Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
○ Monitor and analyse media coverage and report results to stakeholders
○ Take responsibility for communications in our crisis management plan.
○ Manage and update information and engage with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
○ Write and edit in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
○ Prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, promotional videos, photographs, and multimedia programmes
○ Devise and coordinate photo opportunities
○ Maintain and update information on the organisation’s website
○ Liaise with content providers and industry experts to create with blogs/whitepapers/knowledge notes
○ Use our own forum and sites to build a community of passionate, engaged users, who act as advocates for our product
- Excellent organisational skills
- Creative with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to quickly build relationships
- Passionate about technology
- Friendly & approachable
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Enthusiastic person
- Clean and valid driving licence
- Need to be eligible to work in the UK
Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for a senior marketing professional with a track record of success. You should have a PR background, a passion for content; and desire the next challenge. You should have excellent knowledge of the digital landscape, ideally within a SaaS company. To succeed in this role, you will need to be a dynamic engaging leader with a can do attitude. A knowledge of procurement would be valuable but not essential.
Pension scheme, employee share scheme, quarterly team away-days, quarterly spending vouchers, modern office in the countryside, office snacks, freshly ground coffee, monthly pizza lunches, monthly breakfast club.
A young company with big ambitions to grow and looking at their next round of investment.