New Year and new opportunity!
We are partnering with a lovely, niche office support business who offer bookkeeping, payroll, software, and training solutions.
They are looking for a super organised, efficient, and steady pair of hands, to run their small finance & office department. The successful incumbent will have the freedom to steer the company in the right direction.
Join a stable business that has ambitious plans of doubling their turnover in the next 3 years!
They are committed to enhancing performance and competitiveness in the marketplace and are one of the number one business in their market.
An exciting, new opportunity for an Office Manager to join our team here at Office Support. They are a bookkeeping and payroll practice, so experience in both areas is essential. This position would suit a confident all-rounder within the finance industry, looking for their next challenge and step up into management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Basic day to day bookkeeping/payroll activities on behalf of our clients
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries from both clients and staff
- Supervising and monitoring the work of staff including review work and training where necessary.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Delegation of workload
- Attending meetings with directors
- Internal company HR and payroll processing
- Invoicing and credit control overview
What you will need to succeed
- Understanding of basic VAT, employee tax & pension regulations with the initiative to be able to research and contact specialists where needed
- Confidentiality and data protection practices
- Understanding of Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload efficiently to adhere to deadlines
- Computerised payroll packages including Microsoft excel
- Excellent communication
- Xero software
- Payroll software (BrightPay)
What you will get in return
Work from home opportunities after successful probationary period. Please note that although the company provide work from home opportunities, you will still need to be able to travel to their client premises from time to time local to Herefordshire.
On-site free parking and flexible working hours/days between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Hours and salary negotiable depending on experience. An immediate start would be ideal.
If interested, then please apply, or contact Nicky Harrison for a confidential discussion.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.