This is a really exciting opportunity for an individual to work with some amazing clients based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will work as part of the Financial Planning team.
- Preparing recommendations and writing financial planning reports for a broad range of financial planning topics, whether it be investment and tax planning, pre and post retirement planning or trustee investment.
- Liaising directly with clients, some of which are Ultra High Net Worth.
- Assist and contribute to any structural changes in the department which may be needed and help to continue to drive any future change where needed.
- Liaising with product providers/professional connections.
- A working knowledge of research/planning tools such as Micap, Selectapension, Analytics, Voyant and the Exchange would be advantageous.
- Working alongside the administration and review team and providing support and help when needed and the prepare any new business for submission.
- Drafting research documents and presentations to promote the firm and explain complex technical issues in a simple manner.
- Ensuring administrative and compliance processes are followed to required timescales.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years Financial Services Experience is essential.
- Level 4 Diploma
- Accuracy, a methodical approach, and a keen eye for detail are all essential, these skills are critical to the role and cannot be stressed enough.
- Compliance knowledge is essential.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude and ability to use own initiative.
- A willingness to take on extra responsibility and tasks where appropriate/available.
- High degree of flexibility – must be able to manage numerous tasks at the same time and yet be focused so projects are completed on a timely basis and to deadline.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good Typing Skills essential.
- Personal Effectiveness (i.e. influence, managing change, resilience, initiative, adaptability, energy, integrity, analysing and solving problems, teamwork, communication – written and oral).
- As part of a small team, a ‘team approach’ is essential. Every member of the team has an important role to play in the effectiveness of the business and an appreciation of this is essential.
If you are looking for a change but want a challenge, great career opportunities, and an active social scene, then working with my client would be the right career move for you. Their employees all have a part to play in the success of the firm and we are committed to offering a friendly working environment, where new ideas are encouraged and using your initiative is second nature.
- Flexi time and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Training programmes over and above professional qualifications
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Overnight and travel allowances
- Organised social events both part and fully funded
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Chloe @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.