– Full Time
– £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
We are currently working with a multi-award winning British manufacturing company who are looking someone who is able to manage weekly payroll, assist the HR Department in carrying out various HR policies and procedures for company employees. Conducts new employee orientations, processes all employee-related paperwork, performs computer data entry for attendance and maintains records for employees pertinent to Payroll.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Enters or accepts all employee changes onto Select HR to process timely weekly payrolls
- Administers weekly payroll for employees ensuring reasonableness and accuracy
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring payroll work activities for weekly payroll
- Responsible for resolution of payroll issues.
- Provides answers to questions from employees or Managers regarding payroll
- Ensure Tensor is maintained to ensure timely payroll processing
- Runs all payroll-related reports and reconciles data where required
- Assists HR Department in coordinating Occupational Health Monitoring programmes
- Maintains employee electronic files in terms of payroll and notify Production Management of any disciplinary issues
- Responds to employee questions, concerns and needs in terms of payroll alerting HR Management to any concerns
- Distributes payroll checks each payday
- Coordinates the termination process as provided on the termination checklist
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience within a HR function preferred
- Solid understanding of payroll
- SelectHR experience preferred
- Very good communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Data entry and filing skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required. Positive and respectful outlook
- Incumbent needs the ability to balance the needs of the employees with the needs of the business
- PC literate with excellent MS Word and Excel skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Able to plan, organise, and prioritise work demonstrating flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and competing tasks
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.