Our team like to push the boundaries of what is possible and are allowed to experiment and develop their talents within a collaborative environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a mid-weight Project Manager who relishes a challenge. Someone who is passionate about the detail; achieving timings, sticking to budgets and managing the delivery of high quality website projects with a meticulous attention to detail.
You will be mainly responsible for overseeing the delivery of brochure, ecommerce, comparison websites and our SEM set up services during the pre-launch stages. You will manage your own set of clients and have autonomy to advise and direct their projects.
Applicants must have at least 2-3 years commercial experience delivering website projects of various sizes and technical complexities across a range of market sectors.
You must be able to demonstrate how you have successfully delivered website projects on time and on budget.
This role will be hybrid, at work/remote, with a minimum two days based at our Cheltenham office.
Your main responsibilities:
- Project Management of website builds
- Achieving deadlines and milestones
- Monitoring timings vs budgets
- Managing client relationships, including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
- Liaising with internal teams
- Take an active part in and contribute to our team and evolving our services
- Share initiatives, best practices and results
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent planning, organization and communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Experienced in project and client management
- Personable and easy to work with
- Absolutely passionate about the internet and digital marketing
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ideally familiar with teamwork or similar project management software
- Some experience with Search Engine Marketing would be a bonus
Key Attributes Required:
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives, which deliver profitable outcomes
- Proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all of our customers
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required
- Be proactive with suggestions and pre-emptive with solutions
- Receptive to feedback and asking for help when unsure
Up to £30,000 – 40,000 per annum, depending on experience and level. Plus pension scheme and generous holiday.
- A highly competitive basic salary (with potential for an annual pay rise subject to meeting performance targets).
- Annual staff bonus after a qualifying period.
- Free Cheltenham gym membership after a qualifying period.
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week.
- Spacious offices within a sought-after area of Cheltenham.
- A relaxed creative atmosphere.
- Collaborative culture.
- Personal development and training is encouraged.
- Yearly personal development plan.
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials.
If you consider yourself to be a strong candidate for this role, and are looking for the next progression in your career to develop your knowledge and skills, then we’d love to hear from you.