Calling all Estate Agents!
– Full Time
– £25,000 – OTE £40,000+
RE Recruitment are currently working exclusively with one of our clients based in the Cirencester area who are looking for an Estate Agent to provide Business Development within the propery sector on a permanent basis.
You’ll be working to source, prospect, qualify, demonstrate-to and close new business.
Target new businesses by proactively reaching out to potential customers, qualifying leads and arranging meetings with development companies across the UK. Grow the customer base and revenue which ultimately contributes to the continued growth of the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Generating new leads through a combination of avenues like Linkedin, Outreach, cold calls/emails, your own network to keep generating a pipeline of interested customers.
- Establishing yourself as a product expert, you will be booking in and eventually leading professional product demonstrations whilst answering any questions our future customers have
- You will help handle the pricing, negotiation and closing on behalf of the business along with Will (current Business Development Lead)
- Measuring and reporting on sales metrics and performance, you’ll recognise if something isn’t working or could be better then you’ll take the initiative to improve it
- Keeping up to date with the platform and influencing new features and new payment plans
- Creating strategies to optimise performance to keep getting better results
- Working with (current Business Development Lead) to help build lead generation strategies and tactics to improve the quality and quantity of leads
- Booking meetings and demonstrations regularly each week with potential prospects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sales experience (preferably business to business) – phone-based selling/emails/in-person.
- Previous experience of working to and achieving targets.
Nice to have:
- SaaS experience
- Previous experience in a Sales Development Representative role
- Previous experience in the property sector
- Previous exposure to lead generation tools
- Organisation and planning
- Customer focus
- Confident interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.