Transport Recruitment Consultant Required in Telford RE Recruitment Transport Division
We are proud to announce we are currently seeking an experienced Transport Recruitment Consultant to join our newest branch in Telford.
If you have previous recruitment experience or have experience in transport planning and seeking a new challenging but rewarding role then this could be the position for you.
RE Recruitment have been operational for 20 years, we operate 5 specialist recruitment divisions, by experienced professionals in their field including Industrial & Warehousing, Transport, Food & Agriculture, Commercial and Hospitality/Catering, whilst our on-site operation handles large volume staffing contracts across the UK.
This is an exciting role, where no day is the same. The position will involve covering a broad range of sectors, delivering a full 360-degree consultative service package to clients and candidates.
This will include but not limited to;
- Processing payroll
- Liaising with clients
- Managing key accounts
- Business Development
- Candidate interviewing
- On-call client service
- Prospecting potential candidates and clients
- Offering recruitment incentives and ideas to grow the transport division.
You will have the following skills and experience.
- Valid UK driving license and access to own car (desirable)
- Hungry to succeed.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident telephone skills
- Confident in Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
- Previous sales experience
- Previous recruitment experience
- Passionate about recruitment and client development
- Prove track record of sales and success (desirable)
- Previous knowledge of EU Working time directive and drivers’ hours legislation (desirable)
- Knowledge of employment law (desirable)
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations (desirable)
- Previous experience of liaising with HGV drivers (desirable)
- Previous transport/HGV experience/knowledge (desirable)
In return you will have the freedom to win new business and develop on-going relationships with both existing and new clients using sales skills, recruitment skills and market knowledge. Further training and courses will be available to enhance current knowledge and skills already possessed.
If your confident, full of passion, highly driven, hungry to succeed and have excellent communication skills we would like to hear from you. Re Recruitment are not kpi driven and reward success, while also offering a happy and fun environment in the workplace.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary which is negotiable, depending on experience + bonus/commission scheme, 23 days + 8 bank holiday, total of 31 days holiday entitlement, also the chance of progression within an ever-growing company.
Re Recruitment is committed to delivering equality opportunities in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.