Senior Communications Executive
-Immediate Start available
-Cheltenham – full remote working available
-£30,000 – £34,000 +excellent benefits
-9 month contract with possibility for extension
An exciting opportunity has become available for a senior communications executive to join a prestigious organisation. This is very much a hands on marketing and communications role where you will be creating and delivering international B2B, B2G and B2C marketing campaigns. There will be a lot of hands on design, copywriting and digital/social media skills required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications and marketing executive to work within an international organisation.
- Campaign Delivery:
- Creatively devise, execute and deliver communication and marketing campaigns, projects, tasks and activities to excellent standards.
- Deliver international B2B and B2C marketing campaigns to membership organisations and prospective organisations
- Write and produce a wide variety of content for a range of different audiences, including newsletter stories, speeches and statements, web copy, press releases, blog posts, thought leadership pieces, marketing emails, brochures, videos, and presentations.
- Graphic Design:
- Skilled in adobe design for creative marketing material
The ideal applicant will have:
- Ideally hold a Bachelor, Postgraduate, or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Digital marketing and social media experience
- Experience of press relations and working with journalists will be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Be highly IT-literate and digitally aware
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the company, contributing to product and service development, and guiding, coordinating, and managing communications activity.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects effectively
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- 33 days annual leave
- Company Pension – 6% increasing to 20% with length of service
- Life assurance of 3 x basic salary
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Join an international organisation.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Sadiek@ RE Recruitment.com
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.