Senior Marketing Content Executive
-Immediate Start available
-Monday-Friday – early finish friday
-£28,000 – £33,000 +15 % bonus
An exciting opportunity has become available for a senior marketing content/communications executive to join a global organisation. This is very much a hands on marketing and communications role where you will be creating and delivering international B2B, B2G and B2C marketing campaigns. There will be a lot of hands on design, copywriting and digital/social media skills required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing content executive to work within an international organisation.
- Campaign Delivery:
- Creatively devise, execute and deliver communication and marketing campaigns, projects, tasks and activities to excellent standards.
- Deliver international B2B and B2C marketing campaigns to membership organisations and prospective organisations
- Write and produce a wide variety of content for a range of different audiences, including newsletter stories, speeches and statements, web copy, press releases, blog posts, thought leadership pieces, marketing emails, brochures, videos, and presentations.
- Content Creation
- Create engaging written, print, digital and video content for campaign delivery. This might include video content for social media, written blogs or technical data sheets
- Able to develop content
- Development of ongoing social media campaigns and content, using a social media management system to drive awareness.
The ideal applicant will have:
- High level of written English and grammar, combined with experience of following TOV guidelines and ensuring content is audience appropriate
- Experience of planning social media & marketing campaigns engaging key stakeholders
- Relevant experience developing content for marketing campaigns across a wide range of channels including social media, web, blogs, email and print marketing.
- Strong written copywriting and design skills to be used across the marketing mix
- Current programs used: Canva, Adobe Suite, Hootsuite, WordPress, MailChimp and SharePoint.
- Graphic design capabilities for both digital and print. Adobe Suite preferred.
- Video editing experience for social media.
- Up to 15% bonus scheme
- Join a global, award winning organisation
- 6% pension contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Access to well-being programmes
- Free parking on site
- Free tea/coffee provided
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Sadiek@ RE Recruitment.com
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.