****Come Join Our Friendly Team****
Safehands Worcester is recruiting for Health Care Assistants and Support Workers to work in the local healthcare sector in Worcestershire.
We provide Agency HCA’s and Support Workers to all kinds of care environments – including, Nursing homes, Residential homes, Day Centres, learning disability settings, supported living, and Mental Health Settings
Why join Safehands Recruitment Care Agency?
· Flexibility – no obligation to pick up work unless you want to…we’ll work to your availability….if that changes every week, that’s fine…just let us know!
· Variety – we send our workers to different settings week in, week out…no danger of getting bored in one place!
· Training – we have a complete focus on quality – we will not send any of our workers to any shifts/clients unless they have been fully trained against all mandatory Care Certificate Modules, have been fully DBS checked (Enhanced), have satisfactory references, and have passed our Recruitment Interview process.
· Weekly Pay– work this week, get paid next Friday
· On-going Development – we seek to continuously improve the skills and knowledge of our workforce through specialist and ad-hoc training
· Welfare – we care about our people! As well as an Employee Assistance programme for some external support during difficult times, our branch team will regularly check in with our workers to make sure they’re ok!, or just for a natter and a catch-up!
What you need for the role:
• Passionate about the care industry
• Full driving licence essential
• Experience preferred – most of our work is to provide relief support to staff in care settings, so you need to have a good level of experience and confidence to be able to ‘hit the ground running’.
Job role responsibilities
• Caring for all clients with a person-centered approach
• Assisting clients with daily living tasks.
• Being able to follow instructions & good communication skills.
What we can offer you
• Pay rate £9.77 to £11.21 (INCLUDING ACCRUED HOLIDAY PAY)
• FREE DBS
• Flexible hours – hours to suit
• FREE training
• FREE uniform & ID badge
• Holiday pay & pension
• 24/7 support from local consultants
Our Recruitment process:
• We call you for a chat (we like talking, and we like to know how you communicate, and what your motivations for working in the care sector are)
• We meet with you – either in the office, or via Video-call (we want you to be safe, and yes, there’s some forms to be filled in)
• We train you (our passion is quality of care…we don’t compromise!)
• We get you started…but we don’t stop there….we care about you as much as we care about the people we care for.
• We develop you – we’ll provide more Training and Development throughout your time with us.
If you are interested in joining our new team and enjoying a fantastic career in care, then call 01905 880 200 or *APPLY NOW*
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject