Trainee Recruitment Co-ordinator (Transport Division)
We are proud to announce we are currently seeking an experienced or trainee Transport assistant to complement our very successful, existing team. Due to a surge in growth and the companies continued success in the Transport recruitment industry, supplying temporary and permanent drivers to clients 24/7, 365 days a year.
If you have previous recruitment experience or have experience in transport planning and seeking a new challenging but rewarding role then this could be the position for you. Recruitment experience or transport experience is not essential as full training will be provided for a motivated and driven individual.
RE Resource Group have been operational for 20 years, we operate 5 specialist recruitment divisions, by experienced professionals in their field including Industrial & Warehousing, Transport, Food & Agriculture, Commercial and Hospitality/Catering, whilst our on-site operation handles large volume staffing contracts across the UK.
This is an exciting role, where no day is the same. The position will involve covering a broad range of sectors:
This will include but not limited to;
- Processing payroll and driver expenses (full training provided)
- Liaising with clients
- Managing key accounts
- Developing client relationships
- Developing relationships and queries from drivers
- Ensuring all admin is compliant and highly organised
- Booking drivers into shifts
- Booking candidates in for registration
- Updating and creating job adverts
- Service clients regularly
- Conducting license checks
- Candidate interviewing
- On-call client service – 24/7
- Prospecting potential candidates
- Offering recruitment incentives and ideas to grow the transport division
- Sending out assignment letters & KID information
- Carry out reference checks
You will have the following skills and experience;
- Valid UK driving license and access to own car (desirable)
- Hungry to succeed
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident telephone skills
- Confident in Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
- Previous recruitment experience (desirable)
- B2B experience (desirable)
- Passionate about recruitment and client development
- Drive to succeed
- Previous knowledge of EU Working time directive and drivers’ hours legislation (desirable)
- Knowledge of employment law (desirable)
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations (desirable)
- Previous experience of liaising with HGV drivers (desirable)
- Previous transport/HGV experience/knowledge (desirable)
In return you will have the freedom to help recruit for the existing and develop on-going relationships with existing clients, recruitment skills and market knowledge. Further training and courses will be available to enhance current knowledge and skills already possessed.
If your confident, full of passion, highly driven, hungry to succeed and have excellent communication skills we would like to hear from you. Re resource group are not kpi driven and reward success, while also offering a happy and fun environment in the workplace. This position has a clear progression path and training will be provided to develop in the future into a transport recruitment consultant with uncapped commission (T&C).
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary which is negotiable, depending on experience, 23 days + 8 bank holiday, total of 31 days holiday entitlement, also the chance of progression within an ever-growing company.
If you are interested in applying, please send your cv and/or covering letter to Jasminef@reresourcegroup.co.uk or call 07471902586 for a confidential discussion.
Re Resource Group is committed to delivering equality opportunities in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.