Seeking to recruit a Warehouse and Logistics manager, you’ll be responsible for the overall responsibility and management my client’s store’s locations nationwide. As a vital part of the supply chain process, you’ll manage people, processes, and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met. Offering a superb salary of £45k – £48k
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and transport companies
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly, and dispatch of goods
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Motivate, organise, and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment. Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas
- Teamworking skills
- Planning and organising skills to effectively manage the flow of stock
- Analytical ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Initiative and decisiveness
- A flexible approach to work as many warehouses operates shift patterns
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse.
Offering fantastic benefits, such as 25 days holiday entitlement, onsite parking, company pension, be part of a growing and friendly business.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Recruitment.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.