Digital Marketing Assistant
The UK’s fastest growing privately owned recruitment company (Recruiter magazine 2021) are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing dynamic business.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT JOBPURPOSE
Working within the Marketing team, the role will cover a full range of digital platforms from content management to campaign activation and optimisation.
The role will include supporting the execution of core and ongoing digital marketing campaigns that sit alongside multi-channel marketing activity.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create social media posts for TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook, sourcing all imagery and designing the posts using a tools such as PowerPoint, Canva etc.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing & social media messages
- Assist the Marketing Manager with email campaigns including writing copy and creating HTML emails using Mailchimp.
- Sourcing business leads from social media platforms and updating contacts on the CRM system.
- Managing and reporting on Google Analytics.
- Managing membership of all group, pages, interaction, messages on social media platforms.
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors on social media.
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Weekly monitoring of key marketing campaign statistics.
- Editing and creating video content using Adobe Premier Pro and Powtoon software.
- Create and manage job adverts and applications from Facebook.
- Produce monthly reports of social media and website activity though Hootsuite or content Cal.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Collaborate with sales team and branches to promote the business.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT KNOWLEDGE & KEYSKILLS
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong writing skills, confidence to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and an eye for detail is essential. Write and edit content across various digital platforms.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams.
- Experience in using major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics. User insight and website journey analysis and testing.
- Ability to create content across video, audio and image on software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite.
- A good all-round knowledge of digital marketing and a passion for digital marketing trends and development will be key to this role is key.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT QUALIFICATIONS&EXPERIENCE
An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) is desirable but not essential.
Experience – minimum of 1 years’ experience in digital communications and marketing is desirable but not essential.